- Sampling for Clinical Laboratory Analysis
- Instrumental Examinations:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- 24 Hour Holter ECG Monitoring
- Holter Blood Pressure Monitoring
Procedure for House Call Services
With regard to booking an appointment for services, the Patient can:
- Contact in person or by telephone the CDC office closest to the address where the services will be performed
- Contact the Central Booking Office who will then contact the CDC office closest to the address where the services will be performed
- Go to the CDC website, open the Reservations page and enter a telephone number to be contacted to book an appointment
When booking the appointment, the Patient:
- Will submit their personal data (name, first name, home address, phone number, etc.), the type of service to be performed and the desired manner to receive/collect the report
- Will receive from the CDC location selected, information relating to:
- Date and time of booking
- Name of Doctor or Nurse Professional performing the service.
- Specifications on the preparations and modalities to be followed in performing the service
- Amount to pay (cost of service + house call fee).
With regards to the payment of services, the Patient:
- Can decide, for samples taken for Clinical Laboratory Analysis, to pay through Accredited System with the National Health Service (paying the co-payment) or Private System or Agreement with Private Institutions (paying the fees for private services). Instrumental Examinations (i.e. Electrocardiogram, Holter Cardiac Monitoring, Holter Blood Pressure Test) can only be carried out through Private System or Agreement with Private Institutions.
- Is aware that house call provisions will require an additional fee in addition to the normal cost of services under the Private System.
- Will make the final payment, including the additional fee, directly to the Doctor or Nurse Professional for the services provided,
- Will immediately receive the invoice from the Doctor or Nurse Practitioner for the house call service, while receiving an invoice of the health service at the time of the collection of the report.
With regards to the collection of the report of the services carried out, the Patient has the possibility of:
- Going to the pre-selected CDC location to pick up the report in person
- Requesting the report be sent by Priority Mail (Patient pays for postage)
- Acquiring the report online by visiting the C.D.C website and clicking on the "Reports Online" box (only for the services provided).
Special requests for home visits and procedures can be made according to the availability of Medical Specialists and instrumental examinations in the Private System.