Booking an appointment
To Book an Appointment it is necessary:
- to visit the most convenient CDC location (you can book at any location and find the first available appointment at any other of our locations)
- contact the Central Booking Office (Centro Unificato Prenotazioni - CUP)
The preparations required to run some tests may be obtained from our personnel at the Central Booking Office or downloaded from the website by going to the services page and clicking on the selected service on the dedicated page or through an advanced search.
The Patient can access CDC Group services through the following ways:
- Accredited System with the National Health Service (Regime Accreditato con il Servizio Sanitario Nazionale)
- Private System (Regime Privato)
- Agreement with Private Organizations (Convenzionato con Enti Privati) i.e. Health Funds, Health Insurance Funds, Health Service Companies, Insurance Companies, Trade Associations and Banking Institutions
It is possible to ask the front desk for the price plan related to services provided for both Accredited System with the National Health Service and Private System. Staff is on hand to provide information and cost estimates.
Co-payment: For the benefits provided by Accredited System with the National Health Service, the national and regional regulations require a co-payment for the medical visit.
There will be a co-pay for Clinical Laboratory Tests Analysis, Specialists Visits and Examinations, Medical Diagnostic Imaging Investigations and Recovery and Functional Rehabilitation Activities.
For Clinical Laboratory Test Analysis, Specialist Visits and Medical Diagnostic Imaging Investigations, the co-payment, up to a maximum of EUR 36.15, is due for each authorization, of which no more than 8 can be requested.
For Recovery and Functional Rehabilitation Activities, subject to the maximum amount of EUR 36.15, the number of the services required for each authorization must follow the requirements of the regional guidelines (DGR 42-941/10) in compliance with Individual Rehabilitation Plan.
In addition to the co-payment, for those who are not exempt, an additional fee applies (D.G.R. 11-2490/11, in compliance with Law 111/11), calculated by the Piedmont Region in relation to the economic value of the prescription itself.
Exemptions are applied according to current regulations and the front desk staff is available to provide information on those exemptions and their application.Payment: Payments can be made at the front desk at the time of the visit through ATM, credit card (CartaSI, Visa) or cash.
Online medical reports
Online Medical Report Service Consultation
- to be requested at the front desk
- only available for digitally signed medical reports
- not intended for medical reports that include HIV testing and genetic testing
- not permitted for exams that require a completion of examination
- valid only for the current service and only for 45 days