As part of these agreements, the families of young Patients can benefit from these special terms and can also access the Highly Specialised Pediatric Centre through Agreement Schemes with Private Institutions.
CDC also has agreements with Businesses, Cral (Company Social Clubs), Sports Associations, Sports Clubs, Private Schools, Hotels, as well as, Nursing Homes, Retirement Homes, Private Diagnostic Centres and Private Medical Specialists.
In addition, agreements have been made with Public Institutions, such as Municipalities, Social Security Institutions, the Armed Forces and Trade Unions.
Thanks to the numerous signed agreements, some of which are exclusive, the CDC has gained considerable experience and expertise in the management of health plans provided by the Integrative Health Plan, serving as a valuable reference for both affiliated organizations and for their members.
The agreement terms may be direct - in which case the payment of benefits paid on behalf of the Patient is completely or partially borne by the partner Institution - or indirect - in which case the payment for services is charged to the Patient receiving treatment, who will be charged a reduced rate and can possibly request a refund from their organization.
CDC guarantees to all its Patients:
- Widespread presence with 33 offices located throughout the Piedmont region
- Complete diagnostic work thanks to the wide range of specialist visits and tests carried out, ranging from the Clinical Analysis Laboratory to the Polyclinic, from Diagnostic Imaging to Recovery and Functional Rehabilitation Activity.
- Continuous inclusion of new services in all sectors
- Adoption of cutting-edge procedures and the use of state-of-the-art equipment.
- Partnerships with well-established, experienced and professional doctors and technicians
In addition, as part of the private agreements, CDC guarantees to Members of Institutions dedicated services and preferential terms facilitated through:
- Central Booking Office with extended time slots
- Priority Reservations
- Reserved Spaces
- Dedicated Healthcare Administrative Staff
- Experience and expertise in the management of Health Plans provided by the Integrative Health Program
- Specialization in Managing Check-Ups.
Central Booking Office is open: